Find out how we can help you!
Organizational change occurs when an organization changes a major component of its organization, such as its culture, the underlying technologies or infrastructure it uses to operate, or its internal and external processes. Examples of organizational change include creating a new division or department or restructuring. Going from in-person meetings to meeting over Zoom or another type of platform.
Whatever change your organization is currently going through, or is planning to go through, K.L. Alston Enterprises can assist you with making the change and transition more successful. We specialize in process engineering, agile framework to assist with becoming leaner, project management and business analysis, etc. We have over three decades of experience working with organizations of all shapes and sizes and we would love to collaborate with you regarding your change management needs. Organizations are facing more challenges than ever before. Contact us today and let us discuss how we can assist you.
• Diversity is the presence of our differences that include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective.
• Equity are the processes and procedures that support an organizational culture of promoting justice, impartiality, and fairness.
• Inclusion solidifies that those who are diverse actually feel welcomed.
There is a neurology attached to true DE&I training. Identifying blind-spots, implicit and explicit biases and triggers are critical elements regarding creating a more diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. At K.L. Alston Enterprises, we are experts in the fields of behavior modification and neurological associations. Our proprietary diversity, equity and inclusion training curriculum creates change quickly and permanently.
Contact us today to find out more about our DE&I training platforms.
· A study by Manchester Inc. showed that businesses who employed a business coach saw an average return on their investment of 5.7 times the amount that they paid for the coaching services
· A Hay Group study showed that 40% of Fortune 500 companies make use of business coaching to train and develop their executives
· A study conducted by MetrixGlobal LLC showed that businesses who paid for coaching saw a $7.90 return for every $1.00 spent on those services
· 53% of business owners and executives report that it increased their productivity
· 61% of owners report that it increased their job satisfaction
· 23% of executives report that business coaching helped them reduce operational costs
· 22% of companies report that business coaching increased their profitability
· 67% of business owners and executives report that business coaching increased their teamwork skills within their business
Contact us today and let's further discuss if executive coaching is a viable option for your organization.
"When the pain of remaining where you are becomes greater than your fear of moving, that's when the process of change begins." ~ K.L. Alston
At K.L. Alston Enterprises, we are experts in gap analysis - we bridge the gap between goals and achievement. We are your GPS (Global Positioning System) solution provider, and we will get you to your desired destination by way of the best and most effective route, traveling the least amount of miles, and within the least amount of time. This is our promise to you!
From diversity, equity and inclusion and executive coaching to organizational change and strategic leadership, the results we produce are permanent positive results because the changes we produce are from the inside out. Success and greatness start from within and work their way out. This is true regardless of if you are an individual or an organization. Our training methodology directly influences the manner in which organizations and their resources function on a day-to-day, moment-to-moment basis.
After implementing our tailored solution(s), your organization can expect to experience immediate positive returns regarding its over-all environment, communication, and an increase in employee morale and productivity, which in return, will directly affect profitability. A more mentally and physically happy and healthy employee is a more productive employee!
Today, we are facing more uncertainties than ever before. However, At K.L. Alston Enterprises, we believe we can convert these uncertainties into certainties by simply building better relationships, better understanding our environments, incorporating better behavioral flexibility, and incorporating more effective decision-making at every level.
With over 30 years of experience working with corporations, businesses, managers and leaders, we know a thing or two about management, leadership and growth.
Our Mission: To motivate, inspire and empower individuals, businesses, companies and organizations by providing products and services that promote personal achievement and organizational success.
Our Vision: To transform the world by transforming its people, businesses, companies and organizations.
Have a question about our services executive coaching options, or want to see if we match your specific needs? Send us a message or give us a call. We're always happy to connect with new and existing clients!
8611 Concord Mills Boulevard, Ste. 109, Concord, North Carolina 28027, United States
Change itself doesn't take a long time. What does take a long time is an individual realizing and accepting that the change is necessary. Once the mind is unconditionally made up, the change can occur rather quickly. "Change, It's Simpler Than You Think" is written and designed to equip you with the knowledge, strategies, techniques and exercises to assist you with eliminating any behavior or habit that is preventing you from accomplishing what you truly desire to achieve.
Life is about living; not just existing. "Life Is Not A Spectator's Sport" contains 7 success principles that will motivate, inspire and empower you to take charge of your life. It also contains exercises after each section that will empower and assist you with pushing past the obstacles that are blocking you from living the life you truly desire to live.
Copyright © 2022 K L Alston Enterprises - All Rights Reserved.